This is a very challenging question: why you hate your own voice?
I think it has happened to you when you hear your own voice on the video recorded at a party or anywhere else, you believe this is not your real voice and you hate your voice.
But I have bad news for you! your real voice is what you hear on the recording device! because you hear your own voice different than others.
Here you can find 5 reasons you hate your own voice
- You hear your own voice differently.
- What you hear when you speak is not the same as what others hear.
- You hear the sound of your voice through your sinuses, which are all the empty spaces in our heads and the middle part of our ears. This changes the way we hear the sound of our own voice compared to what other people hear.
- You need to listen to your recorded voice (even if you hate it!)
- You also have to train your voice so you can control its tonality and volume.
Recording your voice is one of the most useful techniques for managing the fear of public speaking. so you can use it.
What should I do if I hate my own voice?
As you know, the best way to practice public speaking and improve your speaking skill is listening to your recorded voice and try to analyze your voice and do it again and again. If you do not like your voice, it’s OK! just try to do it more and more, after a while you will find yourself relax with your recorded voice. just take a time and let your brain accept your real voice.
Just Do it right now!
this article was so useful and practical. thanks my master :))
Thank you very much, dear Ehsan.
Thanks a lot for helpfull lesson